In The “Know-tary” – OREGON Notary Education, Courses, Training, Helpful Links & Resources
Please be sure to review our General / Not State Specific Training Education, Courses, Links & Misc Resources Post as well at:
For information on how to become a Notary please see our post here and look up the direct link for your state: https://notarybyzip.com/how-to-become-a-notary/
- Oregon Secretary of State – Notary Training
- Oregon Secretary of State – Notary Public Seminars – Classroom
Refresh your notary knowledge and get answers to your questions by attending a Secretary of State sponsored seminar for current and future notaries public. The free seminar is a thorough examination of notary basics: what a notary is, responsibilities and liabilities, how to notarize, notary certificates, and maintaining the notary journal. This is your chance to talk with a representative of the state agency that regulates notaries, and to participate in lively discussions about notary procedures, best practices and regulation.The Secretary of State also offers advanced classes. Advanced notary public seminars are appropriate for those who are experienced, commissioned notaries. They do not meet the training qualifications for a notary application and will not help you to pass the exam. These advanced classes discuss employee notary issues, notario and elder abuse fraud, difficult certificates, and journaling witnesses, among other topics.
- Oregon Secretary of State – Online Notary Education
Online Training – User Instructions
- Oregon Notary Public Education Providers List
- Oregon Secretary of State – Notary Public Forms
- Oregon Secretary of State – Notary News
- Oregon Secretary of State – Notary Resources and Aids to Notarization
- Oregon Secretary of State – Laws and Rules – Chapter 194 – Uniform Law on Notarial Acts; Unsword Foreign Declarations
- Oregon Secretary of State – Notary Public Fee Schedule According to OAR 160-100-410:
- Oregon Secretary of State – Notary Public Versus Notario Publico
- Oregon Secretary of State – Notary Public FAQ
- Notary Law Institute
$49.00 (CD) Self Study Course
$49.00 Online Self Study
The new self-study is now easier than ever! Just go online (or insert the cd if ordering the hard-copy), and the self-study nearly runs itself! Full forward and backward navigation allows you to go through it as many times as you want from any computer. Created from the same nationally acclaimed content as our live classes. All the same information, minus the (semi) tasteless humor!
The Notary Law Institute self-study course places a world of important information at your fingertips, in clear, easy-to-follow methods. You will learn:
– Your own state laws and rules
– Your duty as a notary in today’s business world
– Sure-fire methods for proving signer identities
– A “secret weapon” that protects you years after notarizing
– Tips for staying out of hot water, & much more
Comes with a FREE 1 year membership!
- Oregon – Signature Signers Mobile Notary & Loan Signing Agents Group – Facebook Group
- Oregon Secretary of State – Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/pg/OregonSecState/about/?ref=page_internalMissionThe Secretary of State is the keeper of Oregon’s history, the auditor of public funds, the first stop for Oregon businesses, and the chief elections officer. We engage Oregonians, innovate for the future, and drive results.
- Notary Dayton – Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Notary-Dayton-387543761346261/about/?ref=page_internalWe are a team of notary publics that provide evening notary services to individuals and businesses in Dayton, Ohio and the Miami Valley.
OREGON NOTARY LAW UPDATES